Date(s) - Thursday, November 22, 2018 - Monday, December 24, 2018
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
West Shore Park at the Inner Harbor
Returning for its 6th season, Christmas Village in Baltimore will once again transform West Shore Park at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor into an authentic German Christmas market! Kicking off the season with the NEW preview weekend (November 17th – November 18th), the event will continue running from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve (November 22nd – December 24th, 2018). There will be a large variety of weekday and weekend events designed to please young and old which await to be explored!
Christmas Village will feature a complete new event layout in 2018! Over 50 local and international vendors will return to the well known heated festival tent and the outdoor area around the majestic Christmas tree. For the first time ever, Christmas Village will also bring vendors onto the Inner Harbor Promenade leading towards the Pandora Ice Rink. The artisans will offer a large variety of Holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry, and high-quality arts and crafts. Always a must-see: the famous German vendor Käthe Wohlfahrt, which features genuine German arts and crafts such as Schwibbogen, Pyramids, Glass Ornaments, Nutcrackers and Incent Smokers.
Enjoy a large variety of German foods such as Raclette Cheese, freshly grilled Bratwurst with a side of homemade Sauerkraut, Schnitzel with Potato Salad, Leberkäse (German meatloaf), a Berlin style Currywurst and of course our delicious Pretzels!
Highlights in 2018:
– Explore the completely new event layout with vendors and food options not only inside the heated festival tent and around the majestic outdoor Christmas tree, but also along the Inner Harbor Promenade
– Stop by at the NEW preview weekend (November 17th – November 18th, 2018) to get into the Christmas mood early this year
– Meet the original Christkind from Nuremberg/Germany when she opens the market within our Grand Opening Ceremony on November 24th, 2018
– Make sure to stop by at Santa’s Hut to take your families pictures for your Holiday Cards. The only Santa in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor will be waiting for you in his outdoor booth at all times Christmas Village is open!
– Try some delicious and authentic European food like the newly offered Belgian Fries or the Raclette Cheese and sip hot chocolate out of our new 2018 collectors mug
As always, Christmas Village comes along with an extensive schedule of weekday and weekend events, such as daily live performers and weekly Wine Tastings. Favored events like the Opening Ceremony with the original Christkind from Nuremberg/Germany and the German American Weekend will of course return. Make sure to check out our online event schedule (available at the end of October) on our website to plan your trip to the market!
So, what are you waiting for? Come and celebrate the Holiday season with us at Baltimore’s authentic German Christmas Market! Visit www.baltimore-christmas.com to get more information about happenings and our vendors or simply get connected on Social Media.
Dates of Christmas Village in Baltimore 2018
Preview Weekend: November 17th – November 18th
First Day: November 22nd
Last Day: December 24th
Closed Days: November 19th/20th/21st, 26th/27th, December 3rd/4th and 10th/11th
Sun. – Thur.: 11 am – 7 pm
Fri. – Sat.: 11 am – 8 pm
Thanksgiving Day: 11 am – 5 pm
Christmas Eve: 11 am – 5 pm
Admission: Weekdays are always free of admission! Outdoor area is always free of admission! The first two weekends are free of admission! For weekend tent admission please check http://www.baltimore-christmas.com!
Christmas Village in Baltimore
(443) 207 6541